In The Original Series arc
- When the salmon aren't returning to the rivers, Toklo is sent to Paw Print Island to prove to Arcturus that the grizzlies are worthy of having the salmon return.
- Arcturus appears to Lusa, yet what he told her isn't mentioned.
- When the Seeker bears have dreams of the certain bear they believe in, Lusa dreams of her mother, Ashia, who eventually turns into Arcturus.
- Lusa has another dream about three black bears in the wild. She realizes that it is King, his mother, and his sister. Arcturus appears and tells her that she will learn more about her father later.
- Since Arcturus is believed in by both grizzlies and black bears, it is unclear as to whether he is a grizzly or black bear. However, he may shift into the species of bear he appears to.
- The brightest star in the sky in view from Earth is called "Arcturus" in reality.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.