|"Stay away from me. We may be close together, but we travel alone. I have enough trouble finding food for myself. I don't need a stupid cub tagging along behind me."|
|— Purnaq to Kallik in The Quest Begins, page 255|
In The Original Series arc
- Purnaq saw Kallik at the Burn-Sky Gathering Place, and she told him that she was confused about where she was. Amazed, he told her that she was at the great bear gathering. He also told her that if she wanted to find food, she should go to the no-claw dens.
- Not wanting to take care of Kallik, he told her to leave, angry. Then Purnaq set out for the no-claw dens, unknowingly being followed by Kallik.
- Purnaq's name means "duck fat" in Inuktitut.
- He was offended that Kallik thought he would eat her.
- Purnaq may be a little moody. Proof of this is that when he first met Kallik he was polite and nice, but later was rude and grumpy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.