|"Yeah, sure. Thanks for your help today. You're a natural at this. It's like you could understand what the animals were feeling."|
|— Sally to Ujurak in Fire in the Sky, page 319|
In The Original Series arc
- Sally takes Ujurak in his human form around their animal shelter where they rescue the animals covered in oil. She lets Ujurak feed a seal, and when they reach Lusa, Sally says she's her favorite. She says they were really startled to find a black bear, and at first they thought she was covered head-to-paws in oil. Ujurak helps clean animals with her.
- When Ujurak frees Lusa, she appears, possibly awakened by him opening Lusa's cage, and thinks she escaped. Ujurak tells her that he let Lusa out. He then shape shifts into a grizzly, and Sally is seen covering her mouth with her hand in shock. Ujurak and Lusa escape, and Ujurak has confidence she will not let anyone chase them.
- Sally does not formally appear, though she is mentioned in Ujurak's thoughts in earlier chapters, when Ujurak imagines what he would say if he saw her again.
- Sally may have had a crush on Ujurak.
- On the Official Erin Hunter Message Boards, Sally is frequently hated by Seekers fans, a reccuring joke.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.