This page is dedicated to Project Template. To join, you may post a request on the talk page of this article.
About Project Template
Project Template is a project focused on creating and editing the templates of this Wiki. This group will take requests of User and Article Management templates.
- You MUST wait for your orders in order to create templates. You MUST have permission before you create ANY kind of template.
- Any tampering with other templates and messing them up will result in consequences
- If you are going to be inactive for 2 or more weeks, contact a member so you don't get kicked from the project. If you are absent for 2 or more weeks, you will be kicked from the project.
- Please note that if you disrespect, or anyway do anything mean to a worker on the project, there will be consequences.
- Do not take another workers job. If a member is working on a template, don't interfere and change anything.
- And finally, have fun. You are on this wiki to share your Seekers life.
I, (), agree and accept all rules and will serve all consequences given to me.
- I want to join the project. optional() I ONLY want to learn how to make templates ()
- Please copy this entire form and paste it on User:Manulik, User:Mistey, User:Sorrelflower or any other workers page. Please put 4 tides inbetween each () you whish to apply.
Senior Members: Manulik
Mistey- Open for 3 apprentices
Sorrelflower- open for 3 more apprentices; none yet.